ClearReader+ Magnification Feature Pack
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Whether you are blind or experience partial sight loss, expand the functionality of the ClearReader+ or ClearReader+ Basic by connecting an optional Magnification Feature Pack.
Save and retrieve documents
With the small SD memory card pre-installed and the navigation control panel connected, you have the freedom to scan and save printed books and magazines for reference at your convenience.
- Simple, easily recognisable tactile handheld controls at your fingertips
- Intuitive voice-only menus
- Archive single and multiple page documents to the SD memory card
- Expandable USB memory (available separately)
Connect the ClearReader+ or ClearReader+ Basic to a separate screen and simultaneously listen to and view documents 'in-sync' as they are read aloud and displayed in an easily recognisable high contrast typeface, as if it were in large print. You can even use the magnification feature to enlarge handwritten notes and photographs.
Connect to a separate monitor or an Optelec ClearView+ (available separately) and benefit from magnification up to 16 times the original scan size.
Listen to and enlarge printed documents as they are read aloud 'in-sync'. View in:
- Arial or Verdana typeface
- Positive reading mode - black text on a white background
- Negative reading mode - white text on a black background
- 12 selectable enhanced contrast foreground and background semi-colour combinations
- Column and line view - words are highlighted by block or box.
Scanned images are automatically rotated for easier reading
If you prefer to read and scroll through content using the photo-mode, the ClearReader+ automtically adjusts the original scanned document so that text appears in the correct horizontal orientation regardless of how the original document was scanned.
High resolution full screen monitor support
The ClearReader+ will automatically detect the resolution of the connected monitor and automatically scale the image to full screen, hereby eliminating black bars at the left, right, top and bottom of the screen. The maximum resolution supported is HD resolution, 1920x1080 pixels.
The ClearReader+ Magnification Feature Pack comes with:
- Control Panel (pictured above)
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.