The C-Pen Reader pen scanner is a technological breakthrough for anyone learning English and is a life-saver for those who suffer from reading difficulties such as dyslexia. The C-Pen Reader is a totally portable, pocket-sized device that reads text out aloud with an English human-like digital voice.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The C-Pen enables users to easily access texts within books, forms, on worksheets and exam papers. All the user needs to do is simply turn the C-Pen on and scan the text they would like to be read aloud to them.
Use C-Pen Reader to read printed text for you! C-Pen Reader features a high quality naturally speaking Australian English, British English, American English, Spanish or French voices. Use it to listen to pronunciations or to help you read in general. Why not really benefit from the OCR and capture a larger amount of text which C-Pen Reader reads for you while you follow the text in the text book visually? More senses = better learning. It’s easier than you think!
This fantastic product allows the user to access features, such as;
- text saver - chunks of text can be scanned and saved for future reference,
- text-to-voice - the words read read as the user scans across them,
- word definitions - utilises Oxford and Collins dictionaries,
- voice memos - important thoughts and notes can be recorded through the microphone,
- usb drive - files can be easily transferred back and forth with a computer without any additional software (suitable for Windows, MAC and Linux),
- micro-usb - for easy charging, and
- headphone connectivity - for privacy and silence.
Screen: OLED 256*64
Memory: 8GB (User 1G)
USB: USB 2.0 High speed / Micro USB
Earphone: 3.5mm (includes built-in speaker)
Scan Font Size Range: 6.5 – 22 pt
Electronic Dictionaries: Collin English 30th Anniversary Dictionary 10th Edition (156,120 words); and Oxford Spanish>English>Spanish Dictionary
Extracted Content: Extracted text saved as a .txt file
File System: FAT/FAT32/NTFS
Menu Languages: English
Certifications: CE RoHS FCC
Size: Dimensions: 135*33*19mm Weight: 50g
Warranty: 1 Year
Compatibility as USB Mass Storage Memory and USB HID input: Windows, Mac, Linux
- One-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.