BrowseAloud makes your company website more accessible - ask for a quote!
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Browsealoud is the easiest way to make websites more accessible to those with reading difficulties ... look, click, listen!
Browsealoud can be licensed to your website, allowing it to be speech-enabled by anyone using the free Browsealoud program. The aim of Browsealoud is to widen the accessibility of the Internet to people with reading difficulties at no cost to themselves.
Government, Corporate, Education and Not-for -Profit organisations choose BrowseAloud to:
Now featuring a new Mobile launch bar + toolbar options
- Reduce Cost
- Help Comply with Legal Obligations
- Increase Digital Inclusion
- Promote Equality & Opportunity
Other features include:
- Dual-Color Highlighting
- Talking Translator
- MP3 Maker
- Text Magnification
- Talking Dictionary
- Screen Masking
Try Browsealoud on your site, instantly
Contact us to get your personalised 30-day Browsealoud code then follow our three simple steps to add the code to your site. You can try Browsealoud on your live site or your staging site, whatever you prefer.
There are different pricing structures dependent on the type of organisation so please give us a call today to find out how you can transform your website into a welcoming environment for all.
Version 2.6 supports
Text-to-speech with choice of reading speeds and highlighters to enhance reading comprehension
Translate web pages into 99 languages; speak translated text aloud in 40 languages
On-screen text magnifier helps users with visual impairments
MP3 generator converts text to audio files for offline listening
Screen mask blocks on-screen clutter, letting readers focus on text being read
Web page simplifier removes ads and other distracting content for easier reading
Custom settings that are built in to suit individual user needs and preferences
Browsealoud System Requirements
Last Modified on 10/10/2019 9:44 am BST
PC: Internet Explorer version 11 and MS Edge, Firefox (latest release), Chrome (latest release)
Mac: Safari (latest release)
Chromebook: Latest release
Mobile: iOS: Safari (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, latest release)Android: Chrome ( We always recommend the latest release)
Please note: We only support version 11 of Internet Explorer as Microsoft does not support anything under version 11, and has stopped security updates for IE versions 8, 9 & 10.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review