Keeping Braille Alive in the Digital Age
The Focus Braille Display Series
Used with JAWS® screen reading software, Focus Braille displays’ comfortable and quiet refreshable Braille keyboard, efficient controls, and high quality refreshable Braille cells allow users to navigate through computer files, create and edit documents, and access the Internet, compose and read e-mail, and fully interact with PC applications without the use of the QWERTY keyboard.
Focus Braille displays now come in a variety of sizes and types, including models from 14 to 80 Braille cells.
All models feature:
- Ergonomic control layout
- 8-dot style Braille keyboard
- Convenient thumb key panning buttons and NAV Rockers
- Smooth, paper-like feel
- Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
- Adjustable key repeat for rapid scrolling and panning
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Charge battery via USB
- Works with JAWS® BrailleIn for Contracted Braille input in Windows
- Paper-Like Braille with Ultra-Responsive Keyboard and Bluetooth in all sizes
- Works with Talks and Mobile Speak
- Select your personal Braille firmness with VariBraille
- Braille Study Mode
- Ready to work out of the box with your Apple iOS device including iPhone, iPad and Mac computers.
The Focus Braille Displays will operate seamlessly with all of these devices, giving students unparalleled flexibility and access to information, social media and communications.